Haven't been here for a while due to work commitments.
Thank you all new followers for enjoying my blog.
Here is a very easy snack recipe that will excite you and your friends.
- • 400 gr (1 lbs) boneless, skinless chicken filet (cut into small pieces)
- • ½ medium onion (roughly chopped)
- • 2 clove garlic (chopped)
- • 2 tbsp fresh parsley (chopped)
- • 1 tsp coriander powder
- For the coating:
- • 1 ½ cup coating (I used sweet potato chips, but you can use corn flakes, panko or ordinary breadcrumbs, or ground nuts of your choice)
- • ½ cup flour (mixed with 1 tsp turmeric powder)
- • 1 to 2 eggs (whisked)
- • Salt & pepper to taste
- • Oil for frying
- 11. Place the rolls ingredients in a food processor and blend until combined, 20 to 30 seconds
- 22. Season to taste (about 1 tsp salt and ½ tsp pepper)
- 33. Divide the mix into 5 equal portions and shape on a flour dusted flat surface into sausages
- 44. Roll the sausage-shaped rolls first in the flour, then dip them in the whisked egg and lastly in the chosen coating
- 55. Fry the rolls in 180 degrees Celsius (350 F) for 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown
- 66. Transfer the rolls to a dripping rack or some kitchen paper to absorb excessive oil
- 77. Serve with a dipping sauce of your choice (I used chili sauce)
- 88. Serve hot as a snack